I decided to go out and ride this morning, so I went out and saddled up my pony about 9:00. Before leaving I had to chose a pasture. The heifer pasture, the horse pasture, morse (I actually don't know for sure if that is how it's spelled, haha), or scrambled eggs (Weird name I know) I pondered it for a moment, then chose Scrambled Eggs. Off I go along with the dogs. It was such a nice morning. Nice and cool. Very nice. I got to have some fun too. Found some stinkin' awesome sand dumes and played on them a little, up and down we went, pretty sweet :-) Then on the way out I found a big wash out. There was a cool cave type thing, I wondered if any critters stayed in it. Like... coyotes, or snakes... or ummm... I don't know. I was going to get off and go into it, but I was afraid there might be creatures lurking in there... creatures that would devour me the minute I walked in! AH! Hehe.
Anyways. I found another wash out and rode in through there, fun, fun, fun :-) My horse will go up, or down just about anything. I made it back to the house around... 11:30, then it was time to get the dreadlocks out of my horses mane. Yeah, dreadlocks. At least that is what my brother called them. Haha. My poor horse, I had neglected him and hadn't combed out his mane or tail in awhile. So, after WD-40 in his mane, I began combing, it didn't take to long. By the time I finish it's time to eat, so after a meal of spaghetti I head back out and it's time to do the tail. It had a pretty bad witches knot in it. So, after about 40 minutes, and a lot of WD-40 the knot is out. I don't remember what all I did after that... well, I took pictures. Yep, I think that is it.



5 comments:
You got to ride! I want to go ride. I am not sure my rear can handle it right now though. 1500 miles; most of it in 3 days. Yeah, I need to saddle up the stick.
I love your new profile picture! So cute! I wish I had one just like it, only with me, Heathen, Jake or Red. :)
I can take on of you and... whatever horse :)
pretty pic of your horse! me likes!:)
Sara, just want you to know that blogging is a responsibility.
Your Mother
Post a Comment