Today was payday. I enjoy payday, cause well... I get payed. And also since its payday my mom goes and gets groceries. Wonderful groceries. Today I decided to tag a long, I was in desperate need of some pants, (I only have two pairs that don't have holes in them) So, this morning off to town we go. With me at the wheel. I didn't WANT to drive, I was MADE to drive. I don't enjoy driving in town, at all... there are so many people... people who can't drive. Ugh.
So anyways. Off we go, first stop my bank. Then to the livestock store to get my jeans. Cruel girls, didn't even have to try on a bunch. The first pair I tried on fit :-) Next to see Jennifer before her tooth extraction, next to the library. I get a few books on Europe. Then John calls and tells us Jennifer is done, so we go meet them at the awesome ice cream place, Classics. We get a hot dog, talk to Jennifer and John for awhile, then off we go again. This time to Farmers Country Market. My mom goes in there, and I go to the Christian book store, which happens to be right by Farmers. I wander around and about in there for awhile, and leave with a newly purchased book, Abomination. It's about a serial killer, go figure. I like weird, creepy, thriller type books. If it's good, some of them are lame. But I think this one will be good. I didn't really intend to buy a book... I have problems with spending money. But it only cost me five dollars, can't beat that!
Um, after that we went too.... Hobby Lobby, I think. I went in there for a minute, then went to the mall. Our mall stinks by the way. And going in there pretty much was a waste of my time. I went to the western wear store, Corral West, and did not find what I was looking for. I was wanting to find some shirts. Just some simple, t-shirts. I didn't find any. So, I went to Bealls. Didn't find anything there either, phoo. Just a bunch of frilly, stuff that, well, I just don't wear. So, off to JC Penney's. Didn't find anything there either. So, I left. I met my mom outside, and we then went to Radio Shack. Where I went in search for a power converter. I told the lady inside I was needing one to use in Europe, for use with a hair dryer, and a laptop. Ok, so she goes and finds me one. I buy it, get it out and it says that it cannot be used with a laptop. WHAT!? AH! So, I go back in and tell the lady. She finds me another one, that can be used with a laptop. But not with a hair dryer. They didn't have any that would work with both, or even one that would work with a hair dryer. Well poo. So, I'm just going to find a cheap one on the internet and order it. I don't HAVE to have a hair dryer, its not like I'm going to die without one, but I would like to have one.
Anyways. After that, off to walmart. Well, I go to walmart and my mom goes to Sam's which, is right across from wally world. Isn't it great having all this stuff together? So, my mom gives me a short list of things to get and off I go on my mission. I'm supposed to get brown sugar, butter milk, foil, parmesan, tea, and cat food. Up and down the aisles I go. I'm not very good at it, I couldn't find hardly anything. It took me forever to find the foil, tea and parmesan, I guess I just kept looking over it all. So, finally I get all that I'm supposed to (and even a couple of things that weren't on the list but what I knew we needed) It's kind of interesting shopping. You have to watch out, people will just run you over! My gosh, it's almost like driving in there. Gotta check both ways before you leave a aisle. Well, I boogie around for awhile whilst waiting on my mom. She calls, and meets me at the clothing. I get a couple of 5 dollar shirts. And then I get to go wait in a mile long line at the pharmacy, while my mom finishes the shopping. There were some interesting people in the line. One of the older guys was talking to me, and there were just conversations going on all around, everybody in the line just chatting with each other. It was pretty interesting :-)
After I finally get my dads prescription we get to go check out and leave! YAY! We go to Starbucks, I get a iced mocha, and my mom a white tea. Then, tally ho off to home we go! Now we are back and I have a major headache. I think its time for some aspirin. I had a people over load too, I don't do very well in town. I haven't gone and spent almost all day going around all over town in awhile, and I hope I don't have to again for some time. I am glad I got some pants though, I'll probably get some more next payday too... or maybe the one after that. Hm. I'm going to eat a sandwich now, and then to take a shower. Need to get all these nasty, dirty town germs off of me.
Ta ta for now.
1 comment:
*lol* yes,i agree-towns and shopping is such a pain in the butt!
Post a Comment