Tuesday, April 29, 2008

random late night ramblings.

So it's really not that late, ok it's like 10:30... but that isn't that late... right?

I wish I had something to write about. But I don't, sad isn't it? As my mom said in her post it has been a pretty quiet week. It really has been, but I guess it is only Tuesday. Who knows that this week holds. Wind I'm sure.... no doubt about that. It is supposed to blow tomorrow and Thursday. But I won't dwell on such depressing things. Um, I found out today that I'm going to the blind school. I get to go this week on Thursday, and next Monday... and possibly next Thursday, and then the Monday after that. Who knows, the lady that was supposed to go ended up not being able to go the next two times, and will (supposedly) be going the last two times, which will be next Thursday then the following Monday. But who knows, I kind of figured I'd end up having to go, I was just kind of hoping... oh well.

It's all cheese and gravy.

(even if I do have to get up at 4:00 in the morning. Not that I mind getting up early, but it's a lot more fun to get up early if I'm getting to work cattle or something... something... fun. It's ok though)

It's all gooooood.

Dang, nothing even happened at work that was somewhat interesting. It was just regular day... It was pretty outside, got kind of hot, but not unbearable. It was kind of a long day though, we were going in a million different directions. Well, THEY had ME going in a million different directions. Haha, it's ok though.
I'm just glad we didn't go cemetery walking this time....

Don't ask.

I can't believe it is almost May! holy cow! Tomorrow will be the last day in April, crazy how this month has flown by. It's funny how it didn't seem that long ago when I was counting down until I leave, it was 3 months away, and now it's only one. Everything is pretty much set with all that I think. My grandparents are going to drive me to the campus on the 22nd of June, so they'll get to look around the place I'll be staying the next 6 weeks, and they are even getting to stay one night there! So that'll be pretty cool.

:-)

I think I've listened to the same song three or four times. Actually I've listened to more then one song three or four times. Maybe I should change the songs. Sound like a good idea? Yeah I thought so.

tee...hee.

I've been reading how to prevent jet lag. Some people said to change up your routine constantly. So whenever you are flying, and going through all the crazy time changes and such it won't be such a big deal whenever you eat breakfast 9 hours ahead of your regular time to eat breakfast. One person said a few weeks before leaving they would go to sleep kind of late one night, then wake up early, or go to bed early and get up a little later. Or something like that, he just said to constantly change your routine. Wait to eat breakfast until later in the day or something. Weird I know, but I guess it might work. One other person said they would eat nothing before, or while flying over until the following day when it was time for breakfast (on the plane) I think it would be hard on your body to go through that much of a time difference. Like, when I am over there I'll be 9 hours ahead of you guys. (Well those you who live in the same time zone) So, I'll be up and about whilst ya'll will be sleeping. That will just be weird, ha.

I think I should get to bed now. Before I get to loony.




You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Psalms 16:11

Sunrise

No comments: