So anyway we're back from Slovenia! It was a fun week. We headed out Tuesday morning, arrived in Bovec, Slovenia. We set up camp, had something to eat for supper. Had some devos, and then we crashed. The next day we got up pretty early, had some breakfast, had our team devotions. As I mentioned earlier in one of my posts, we were broken into groups for the camping trip. And each team had their own devotionals, and somebody from the group had to lead. So we each of us in our little group did one. Like one girl (our whole group was girls) did it on Wednesday, one on Thursday, one on Saturday (which was me) and then yeah. You get the idea.
We then after all that, left at 9:30 for white water rafting...!!...
To Be Continued (its time for bed, curfew) I will continue this post, and have add more pictures hopefully tomorrow. Szia!
Some of the awesome scenery, this is in both Hungary and Slovenia, and some of the towns we went through too.
(just a note. Gelato is the best ice cream EVER. Seriously.)
Sara and the statue with the crazy face
Jessica
Jen
Me
Jessica with the other statue
Jen
Muah
3 comments:
Thanks for the update. Will be waiting for the next post. The three comments need to be deleted. Where did they come from?
Hackers?
~M~
LOL- Shame on you Sara, have you been visiting Slovenian lotteries??? The generic comments crack me up. I especially like "Well for me it's better to be more realistic."
What will SPAM think of next?
LOVE the pictures, it looks like you're getting to see a less commercialized side of everything. I love the quaint small-town look everything has, but it also seems so classy and full of heritage. I bet your folks are ready for you to come home!!!
So you get killer ice cream and real pizza. That just isn't cool. You think customs would complain if you brought back moldy (mouldy) pizza? I bet they would. Haha. Glad to soo you had a great time and didn't get hypothermia. We wouldn't have appreciated that back here.
Joshua
Post a Comment