So 12 of us went to the english camp yesterday. It was a hour drive, and when we got there we all got to sit in front of the class and had to introduce ourselves. Tell our name, and where we were from, and then just whatever else we wanted to say. And then the kids asked a bunch of guestions, like one kids asked me what kind of animals I had on the ranch, and they asked us our favorite bands, songs, actors, such as that. We asked them a bunch of questions too (with a interpeter) and we also played some football, and american football with them, and one more little game inside with them. It was so much fun! The kids were extremely well behaved, and they were just so sweet!
Some more AVFL'ers went today too, I think they were going to work more on the english with the kids, but not real sure.
Here are some I took of the countryside while we were driving.
Coming soon! (like tonight!!) Sara's grand tour of Zichy Kastely !
5 comments:
Awwww it's soooo pretty over there! -is jealous- Oooh if you're getting back on tonight I'll try and get on Skype. Haha.
I'll tell you all about Youth lastnight! Can not wait for your grand tour!!!! =D
I love the fields of pretty flowers!
Wow, its beautiful over there!
Oh MY it is beautiful! Looks like something out of a picture. Can't wait for the tour.
Love,
~M~
Hey! it looks like Illinois countryside! Including our backyard and 20 acres of pasture!BEAUTIFUL!
Love,
PJ
Post a Comment