Thursday, July 10, 2008

Grand tour of Zichy Kastely! (or not so grand...)

This is the view from the front of the building

Walking on the... walking path








Back of castle


this is the view when you are standing on the back of the castle

Our room


This is the quiet room, also our classroom.

This is the pillar room, where we have devotionals and such.

The Kastley Kafe, or just the coffee shop. Where I am most of the time when I am blogging.





The rotunda room, just a place to sit, and talk, play guitar, whatever your little heart desires. The ceiling is AMAZING




The reception area

The Capp bar is through a door over there to the right.



Well, that is all I have for today. There are more rooms, but these are the main ones. So, I hope you enjoyed this.. tour, if you could call it that. Now I have to go, we are having a youth outreach in Vajta, and I need to go grab my stuff for that. If I get a chance I will write more tonight, and just update on things. But we're going to go over to one of the teachers houses and watch Nacho Libre! So, I don't know if I will get one are not.

Until next time, adios!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*drooool* I wanna LIVE there!! it's soooo purty man when you come back you are gonna cry because you forgot the ugliness of New Mexico. =P so beautiful! and young, lady, clean up your room! -wags finger @ Sara-

Hahaha... Hope you can get on tonight; oh and the Rotunda Room is my favorite. =D

Love you!

Ranch wife said...

It is hard to believe that at one time that was a private home. WOW. Thanks for putting up the pictures.
Love you,
Your Mother

LeAnna said...

Um. Am I a dork if I just want to walk around all day saying Zichy Kastely? Or if I want to name my kid Zichy Kastely? Or if I want to call all my brothers sea monkeys Zichy Kastely's?

Just checking, because it's a fun word to say and I'm sure I'm not saying it right.

Joshua said...

Cool. It is sooo greeennn...

Joshua