Hello my friends!!... and family :)
Um, ok. Yesterday. We had... classes. And then, that afternoon we had, Outdoor activites with Dave. We have those every Monday. We had to do a triathilon... or however its spelled. We were broken up into four groups. First we had to shoot 10 balls into the basketball hoop, then from there we had to run around the walking path thing that goes all the way around the castle, that is almost a stinkin' mile long, from there we had to swim in the pool, and then, sing a song. Our teams song, that we only had like 2 minutes to make up. It was quite interesting, let me tell ya. Our team came in last... yeah, oh well. It wore me out, for sure.
Today we had morning classes, afternoon to do whatever. I went into Vajta with some of the girls, and went to the ABC grocerie store. It was quite fun, because we were going to make brownies (from a box) for a thing we had tonight (explain later) so we needed eggs and veggie oil. We found the eggs, but the oil we found had a sunflower on it. So we were like, ok its sunflower oil. And we didn't know if that would work or not... so, we tried to ask the lady if they had veggie oil. It was hilarious. First, they picked up the sunflower oil, picked up some tomatoes, and put them together. Then the lady though we needed ketchup, we said no. So then Caroline ran over to where the veggies where and did a huge circle with her arm around them, and pointed to the oil. It was the funniest thing ever, here were 4 American girls who didn't speak a lick of Hungarian, trying to buy veggie oil. It was great, well we finally decided to get the sunflower oil, and it all ended up being ok.
Then we came home and made the brownies. And then had another class at 4:30, then got ready for the evening events. See, the disabled conference is here, and so tonight we put together a thing, where we'd do worship, a drama, one of the guys would share from the Word, then share his testimony. There were 3 people who did worship, and they did a great job, and then 6 of us did a drama. It was about getting trapped in sin, I think somebody took a video of it, so I will try and put it up sometime. Its a really neat drama. The rest of the night was awesome.
So now I sit here, and I must go to bed now. Coffee shop is about to close! so no pictures :( I still haven't found my USB cord either... ho hum. So, g'night to all of you! are actually, I will just say, good day.
3 comments:
Sounds like so much fun - good Godly fun! I would love to see the video when you get it on. Take care and God bless!
Sounds a fun time!
Mmm... brownies. I bet that was a sight to see all these crazy American girls trying to buy vegetable oil. Haha. How is the Hungarian coffee?
Joshua
Post a Comment