The photos are good, but I found your blog because your profile said that you enjoy reading. Can I suggest a Christian novel to try? "Outcasts Of Skagaray" might appeal if you enjoyed titles like "Piercing The Darkness". For a free preview, go to www.threeswans.com.au and read the sample chapters. My blog, if you want to return the visit, is http://threeswans.blogspot.com I would love it if you read the novel and liked it, but whatever the case, I greet you in the Lord. Blessings.
5 comments:
Great pictures! Hope you find your usb cord. Love getting the pics.
Your Mother
Loved the pictures, as usual!
Awesome pics Sara! Those look great! You'll have to bring us back some of that... orange... liquid stuff. =P
Cool bricks.
The photos are good, but I found your blog because your profile said that you enjoy reading. Can I suggest a Christian novel to try? "Outcasts Of Skagaray" might appeal if you enjoyed titles like
"Piercing The Darkness". For a free preview, go to www.threeswans.com.au and read the sample chapters. My blog, if you want to return the visit, is http://threeswans.blogspot.com
I would love it if you read the novel and liked it, but whatever the case, I greet you in the Lord. Blessings.
Post a Comment