I'm in Texas, my bags are packed (unless I have to repack them again tomorrow morning!) We've taken all my clothes out and repacked them several times. Now we're good to go, I hope. I have on big suitcase, that weighs only 40 pounds, if the weigher thingy is working right, with I hope like crazy it is! The limit is 50, but I'll be bringing stuff home, so I want some extra room. I have that bag, a little one, and then my backpack. And my sleeping bag, but we're going to try and attach it on my backpack and carry it on.
I'm feeling... nervous, somewhat anxious... I'm excited, but then... I just don't want to be gone away from home so long ya know? I had to say goodbye to my daddy this morning, that was hard. A lot harder then what I thought, I'm not usually a emotional person, but saying goodbye brought me to tears... then I'll have to say goodbye to mama tomorrow morning... I know it's going to be good, the Lord is going to show me a lot, but that is such a long time away from home. I think it'll go by fast though. I still can't hardly believe I'm going though... hm.
oh! and I did get my batteries and battery charger in the mail early this morning! My dad called the lady up at the post office at 7:00, she said it was there, so me and him went and got it. I was so relieved!
Well, I better go. I need some sleep, I am hoping I'll be tired for the plane ride though. So, adios ya'll! My next post will be from somewhere in Budapest Hungary! (Lord willing!) I'll definitely try and write as soon as I get over there, but I'll just have to see what the internet situation is.
Toodles!
4 comments:
I'll be praying for you Sara! God's got something great in store for you, and hopefully it's something you can come back and share with all of us. We're praying for your protection and safety, your nerves, and that most of all God would use you for great things. It's SO exciting to be where God wants us to be in the time and place He desires.
Prayin' for ya sister.
You should be in the air as I am writing this. God will teach you in ways you won't understand. Just keep your eyes on Him and remember why you are there. He will bless you for your obedience.
Joshua
Have a wonderful time serving our Lord and Savior! May the Lord bless you and keep you very near to Him!
Can't wait to hear how it's going.
Post a Comment