Hey everyone, I am here!
The flight was long, and tiring, and I am so glad it is over. But it went pretty well, our luggage is lost though. I didnt freak out to much on the plane ride, the Lord gave me peace.
This place is so neat! the buildings are crazy cool! and me and my grandma already met a really cool english speaking guy in the market.
Anyway, that is all I can write for now, I am on a hungarian computer in a internet cafe, and this dang keyboard is so funky! and I told my grandma I would only be about 3รถ minutes, dont want her to have to come look for me! I want to post pictures, but maybe later on. So, anyway, bye for now
13 comments:
AHHHH! YOU'RE IN HUNGARY! -faints-
Hehe. Sorry that is just too cool. Hard to believe it's 6:41 here and 3:41 there. =P Well dang sure hope they find your luggage! =O
Sounds like you are already enjoying yourself; keep us updated on where you are!!
Coolness! Glad everything went well,I can't wrap my mind around the different time. That just blow my mind.
Coolness! Glad everything went well,I can't wrap my mind around the different time. That just blow my mind.
Yeah! Hopefully your luggage will arrive shortly! So thankful the trip went well - must have been those angels!
All I can say is..Thank you Lord!
I bet you are glad you carried a change of clothes in that backpack!
Mama
Praise the Lord ya'll made it safe. Woooo, nothing like lost luggage. :) My momma always said, pack yer panties in yer purse.... :D Woohoo, we're anxiously awaiting pictures! :)
Awsome!!
i'm sure it'll all get worked out:)
Enjoy yourself!!
Hahaha :)
So whats this cool 'English speaking' guy like?
Have fun in Hungary. ( Sounds like hungry) HaHa!
Bailey
Hooray! I've been keeping up (sort of) with your adventures through your mom's blog, and I've now got this one on my feeds so I'll be able to get first hand info. I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful time in Budapest. Take care, now; be safe and have fun... in that order!
I will have your mama on a Hershey Bar IV drip as soon as possible. Glad you made it - they'll find your luggage......or they will have to buy you a whole new wardrobe!! What do Hungarians wear anyway?.....
Hey world traveler! Looks like we are both overseas!
Hey world traveler! Looks like we are both overseas!
Post a Comment