Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Helllooo everyone!

So a shortish post tonight. Because I am so tired! I really need to get to bed soon, cause it’s like… 10:20 here I think. Maybe later, I am scared to look at the clock. And curfew is at 11:30. Probably no pictures tonight either, but if you look on my sidebar, and click My Pictures, it will take you to my Picasa album thing, and you can see some of the ones I have put up of Budapest.

So anyway… today…. Oh yes. We had our first class, Nehemiah, with Mark. We kind of just did a introduction, so we haven’t really dove into the book yet. Then after that class we had, The Life of Daniel with Arpi. I LOVED it, like really, really loved it. We went over just the first chapter. And mainly talked about obedience. Just how obedient Daniel was, and how faithful he was to the Lord. It was just… I don’t know, I would like to completely write down everything. Probably would if it wasn’t so late. But yeah, it was just an amazing class.

After classes and dinner, and all were broken into groups to do our 3 hours of service. Which involves numerous things. Some people do dishes, some people clean rooms, some people clean bathrooms, some people mop and sweep and such, like I cleaned up here in the coffee shop, it took me 3 hours for sure. it’s a big room and I had a lot to do. After that, we played some pool! And I completely and totally kicked Nathan’s butt! And the cool thing is, I am not even kidding J We are going to have a rematch later on. Ha! Haha! HAHAHA! It was fun, we played in teams after that. Pool is so much fun, then we had supper. Ceaser chicken salad, when I learned all we were having was salad I was kind of sad… I mean… its salad, but it had tons of chicken in it, so it ended up being pretty darn good. I would probably still chose a burger over it… but it was not bad at all. After that we practiced a skit we’re going to be doing next week… and then played some football! Actually soccer. But if anytime I mention we played football, I am going to mean soccer, just keep that in mind. Yeah, it was so much fun. I pretty much love soccer now, which is weird cause I used to never have any interest in it. But when you go to a place like Mexico, or here… it just grows on ya.

Anyway, that is that. And now I need to go, I would write more, probably a lot more. I really want to write more on the classes, and what the Lord has shown me, cause its just incredible. Being in this place where everything is so focused on Christ is so amazing, but bedtime is in 30 minutes. So until next time, szia.

No pictures tonight, sorry.

2 comments:

LeAnna said...

Sounds fun :) Have you met any new people from around the US at the college?

Joshua said...

What time do you get up in the morning? Sounds like a blast.

Joshua