We got here at the college yesterday. We had a heck of a time, that is for sure. We got to the Keleti Pu train station two hours before we were supposed to catch the train out here to Vajta. First thing they completely messed up our tickets, it took three trips to the ticket place to finally get them straight, Well, then we kept looking at the board that tells you whenever your train is coming up, and what train it is and all that... we ended up missing our train... yeah... and the people here from the college were going to pick us up at the station, I had no way of calling them to let them know we wouldn't be there. So, we went outside, ended up talking to the taxi driver and telling him our problem, and we got "No problem, no problem" he took us to the other station, and we caught the train there, ended up stopping at one town and having to wait there about an hour and 40 minutes. Whenever we finally got to the station, we had to walk... and walk, and walk until we finally made our way here to the college. Boy we were tired!
So now, after all that, we are here... or I am here, my grandparents left awhile ago. This place... I just wish I could describe it, it is gorgeous!! I cannot wait to show pictures. But I can't yet, cause we are about to leave to go tour Vajta. But my oh my, and the people here are super nice. Whenever we got here yesterday, dragging our luggage, 3 guys who were coming here too, just took our bags from us and finished carrying them for us, and everyone else I have come across have been super nice.
Pictures tomorrow... or maybe later today I don't know yet. I will tell more later too, just wanted to let you all know that I am here :) later.
4 comments:
Thank goodness you are there. What an adventure!
Can't wait for pictures.
~M~
Yahoo! On to the next big adventure!
Glad you made it!
Sounds like a blast! That's why it's good to pack light ;)
Post a Comment