We (well WE don't, the bus driver does) drive around town and for awhile trying to find the hostel.
Anyway, we get to the hostel, get checked in. Put our stuff into our rooms, and off we go into the unknown! We walk around....
I went into this sword shop... I wanted to buy one SO bad, they were so cool! I don't think it would have been allowed on the plane though....
We spend 3 hours shopping and such. Its amazing how many H&M's a place can have... I didn't even know what a stinkin' H&M was until I came here, its a clothing store BTW for those of you who don't know what one is either... but then ya'll probably know that, maybe I'm the only un-cultured one. Anyway, I saw a bunch of those... we had to go in one, and spend about a hour.
go into a few more random stores...and then go to STARBUCKS, WOOO!!! I went to a Starbucks... In A*USTRIA! yeaaaah.
see lookie, a carmel frappichino. Good stuff!
We then make our way to other places :)
So the next day we went to Church....
Then do more touring around and such
Roman ruins... SO COOL!
Thats a palace behind us BTW.
Eating gelato!
THere, I am done. Those are all the pictures you get, I have been trying to get this gosh darned post over the course of like... two days, and its bugging me now :P So if you want to see the rest of the pictures, go to my web album thingy. I almost have them all up there.
Toodles!
4 comments:
Great pictures. Oh the wonderful geleto...that they do not have in the US.
~M~
Awwwwwwesome! I want some gelato. There's a little place in town that sells it, but it's supper time, not gelato time. :sighs:
Cool pictures! :) I imagine you would have been detained if you tried to bring a sword on a plane.
Man, those photos made me miss Vienna! Thanks for taking the time to post those! I'm so excited that God has sent you over there - what an amazing experience, although I think we're all ready for you to come home now!
Post a Comment