Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kiddos and Tea Party

Some of us girls hung out with the missionary kids here. They are SO cute!


We went to the nearby stables and looked at the horses for awhile and such.

Then Jessica, Ducky and I went with Deborah to Sharbogard (don't think thats how is spelled) and did some food shopping :) That night we had a tea party!


Me and Sara... oops better us proper grammar, Sara and I.

Sara, Sam, and I. The 3 S's!

Nikki and Jessica

Other Jessica and I

Meghan and I

And Ducky (Jennifer) and I!





It was a lot of fun. We had worship, some testimonies, and then danced around afterward! :P We had some really tasty food! Yum, yum, yum :)

So I just wanted to post these pictures, thought they were cute :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Where did you get that hat?

Ranch wife said...

Love the pictures. There were so cute. I can't believe you have on a skirt! Looks cute. Only 2 more days..Yeah, Can't wait till Saturday.
Love you
~M~

Cowgirl Thoughts said...

I love tea parties! Always have and always will.

Bailey