Monday, July 14, 2008

Off to Slovenia!

We leave in the morning at 8:30. Our bags are packed, and in the van ready to go. We had to pack our stuff in trash bags, and it had to fit into a laundry basket thing. They kind of have to do it that way, since we are taking 4 vehicles, there are... like... 25 of us, and limited room. So yes :) we have these lovely little trash bags with our name on them and everything! We're getting all prepared for rain too, cause I guess it rains a lot there.

It'll be a interesting for sure. I hope to be feeling better though, sadly I feel kind of puny. My stomach feels really gross, and I almost threw up once... sorry, you probably didn't care to know that. But yeah, I started feeling bad this afternoon, and was dismissed from the outdoor activites, and ended up sleeping all afternoon. I was feeling better, but then started feeling bad again, I have been offered so much medicine. I will take some tomorrow if I don't feel any better, but I think I will. Hopefully. There is another girl here who was sick too. And there are a couple of people with colds. So we've been doing lots of praying for each other!

Well, I am going to go now. I need to call home after awhile, but I need to wait until its noonish there, and I just got scolded by Aniko, she told me "bed, no computer." haha, so I should go now. I will blog when I get back! I will have pictures too! So you all have a great week.

5 comments:

Joshua said...

Slovenia. Mmm. Hope you feel better soon. It's no fun being sick. Especially in another country. Praying for you.

Joshua

Countrygirl said...

Get well soon! Hopefully you'll be up to 100% when you read this. We'll be praying for that!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better auntie. Its about time you updated your look! :)

Cowgirl Thoughts said...

EEWW!! Your sick on vacation! I'll pray for you.
I have set up a blog at
www.yaussicowgirlatheart.blogspot.com

Bailey

Ranch wife said...

Waiting for a new post about the trip.....
Your Mother