This crazy wind has been blowing since yesterday. It started yesterday morning, while I was at work. It wasn't so bad during the early morning hours. I got there and got one horse rode before it hit real bad. So I decided to ride the next one in the barn. The barn shook, and dirt blew in and allergies began to kick in. Stupid wind. While I was riding Joe came out and told me the boss lady didn't want me to ride the others, and she wanted me to go up to her house when I was finished with CJ. so I put him up, closed the big barn door and headed to the house. I seriously thought I was going to be blown away. It awful. I get up to her house, and she puts me to work. I have to clean out a re-organize a cabinet in their second bathroom. Then take everything out of her china cabinet and wipe down the glass, the shelves are glass. So I do that... I just knew I was going to break something, thankfully I didn't though. I finish up with that, and she tells me to take out the drawers in the china cabinet and wipe them out. The first one was full of a hundred million little salt and pepper shakers, and napkin rings. The other two had platters... and... the last one was full of... fingers and toes, and ears... and okay, that is just gross, and warped. Sorry. Uhh I honestly don't remember what the last one had in it.
I didn't complain about doing this stuff, it was easy. And way better then being out in the wind. Oh and I guess I should mention why my boss didn't want me to finish riding the horses. When Joe came out he just told me she thought the wind would bugger one of 'em then they might buck. They don't like the wind, but I doubt they would have gone all crazy on me... but whatever. When I get to the house the boss lady tells me
"I thought I'd get you out of that wind. It just isn't worth it for one of those horses to buck you off, then I'd have to pay a hospital bill."
So yes. That is why. I'm so loved... haha not. She was just concerned about paying a hospital bill... but whatever. But yeah it was nice to be out of it.
So the wind has continued to blow... it blew all night and is still blowing. I hate it. Yesterday it was warm. Now it is cold again. Going outside is miserable, and it gives me a headache. Seriously. It isn't supposed to be blowing, it isn't spring yet! And it is also supposed to blow tomorrow too. Ah well. Least I don't have to go out in it.
I'm going to go do something now, instead of complaining about the wind... I'll go read some about Italy.. or some other place.
4 comments:
sounds about like what i gotta put up with...WIND!WIND!and more WIND,all comming up from the south,which i guess is kinda nice cause at least its been warmer than what we've had lately. SoOO...i was out shopping and i got to watch a HUGE thunderstorm roll in from far east from a parking lot for which was so awsomely incredible! i have a facination with weather and storms and all that. So,i know how ya feel.
Oh that is awesome! I LOVE thunderstorms!
Ugh. Wind. My mother said that Arizona is on the verge of flooding and that storm system is headed here tomorrow. : )
Hmmm seriously? Well, I wouldn't mind that.
Post a Comment