
Me, with Pappy. I guess I've always stuffed my face
Riding a wild bronc. Are... not.
Cousin Ethan is the one with the rope, I'm in the red, Taylor is the one grinning, Jennifer is behind us, and is holding cousin Caleb.


Us three with Pappy and our fishes. Yes we are cool.

Me and Jennifer
Taylor, Jennifer, Daddy, and Me.
Nathan has entered into the world!
Me and Taylor with our mighty fine fish.
Well those are all of the pictures for now. If I dig up anymore later I might just post them too :) Right now I have to get to bed. We're playing paintball tomorrow. So I need my rest, so I can kick some butt ;) I rearranged my room today and that wore me out! So... g'night.


4 comments:
Well aren't y'all the cutest things?! Love those sunglasses! Great pics! Aaahhh ~ the simplicity and blessings of childhood ~ so much fun to look back on the good ole days!
What cute kids we were!
Little gremlins! Hmm...
Sorry, that wasn't Marquita that posted the last comment. It was me. She was signed in on my computer. I claim the accusations.
Post a Comment