Since I have no life. I spend my time... well, complaining about not having a life, eating... yeah I like food, I'm sitting here eating a bowl of ice cream right now. And I spend the majority of my time with my camera. My dear little camera. What would I do without it? I honestly have no idea... its my friend, my companion... my... okay that is enough. But seriously. I really like my camera. And since I have no life, I, as I already said, spend time with my camera... taking weird, random pictures, of things that really don't matter, and are really not that interesting. I'm not really sure why I do this. Most people wouldn't even bother taking pictures if there wasn't anything picture taking worthy. That isn't me. It is almost like I have to take a picture, of something, at least one a day. I just love it.
Want me to share some of these pictures? Okay. Sure.




I have a strange fascination with icicles.


And water droplets.







There are more... many more.I can go out forever and take pictures of... plants, and flowers, and animals... and... nothing. But a lot of them aren't on the computer and I don't feel like putting them on here... So these will have to do for now.
See I told you they were random. My poor camera. It probably feels so.. defiled.
1 comment:
Mad Cow! Run! I got stomped by a crazy cow once. Did I ever tell you about that? I like the picture with the rope.
Post a Comment