Friday, January 11, 2008

BLAHHHHHHHH (ramblings about... nothing)

Hmmm it is kind of late at night. 11:22 right at this moment... I should probably go to bed. But I feel like being a night owl... tonight. Why? no reason really. I feel kind of... well.. BLAHHH hence the blog title.

My nose has gone between running and being extremely stopped up. And I keep sneezing. What the worst thing is though. Is whenever you really feel like your going to sneeze... but ya don't. So your nose tickles, and feels funny. And you want to sneeze. BUT YOU DON'T!! It is so very annoying. Stupid nose. I would like to chop it off. But then I'd look really weird. I mean seriously. Can you imagine how weird we'd look without a nose? People would see you, then turn around and run away screaming "IT'S A MONSTER!" Okay so I think the lateness of the night is getting to me. I'm not even sure why I'm posting. Its not like I have anything to write about. Today was pretty uneventful. Cleaned some house... cleaned my room... made a cake for Cowboy Church, went to Cowboy Church, came home... and now here I sit. In a dark... cold.. dreary room. Locked up. My toes have frostbite on them... Okay so maybe not... but it is dark in here. And it it kind of cold.

Stupid nose.

I decided something today... yep. Sure did. I decided that I should learn too... sew... Yep. Well maybe. I've sewn before. I've actually made stuff. That was wearable. I made a skirt... and then another little outfit... and... a pillow case! Seems like I made something else too... hmmm... maybe not. But yes I decided that maybe I should. But I really... REALLY don't like sewing. At all... not even a teeny weeny bit. But it is just one of those things that should probably be learned. I just don't know, The Lord might send me to some country... like... Africa, are someplace like that. And I'll need to know these things... who knows. I should probably learn a lot more things. I can knit... kind of. I've never finished anything. Wait. I take that back. I made a pot holder once! Yeah that was it. I should probably improve my skills. And... I did know how to crochet but I have done it in forever. I can cook... kind of. I'm not near as good as my mom. But I can do it! I fed my dad and two brothers for a whole week once. And... I may learn to quilt. My mom wants me to learn. So I guess maybe I should... I don't know. So yeah. I can learn all of these things... right? .... maybe...

But the thought of sewing... blahhh. knitting is okay. Cause I can sit and do it at night while we're watching tv are whatever. But sewing... hmmm... but like I said. I should probably learn. I'll probably be glad I did later on. Not only that. But I want to pick up my fiddle playing again. And I want to learn guitar. So then I can play and sing for everyone!!! are.... not. I don't sing. Well... not in front of people that is.

Ahhh well... this post has been about... absolutely nothing. It is now 11:56. I shouldn't have taken me this long to write this post. It isn't like I put a lot of thinking into it. And it wouldn't have, but I've been going back in force between writing, and facebooking.

Now ya'll are at the end of this post... probably thinking "What a waste of my time." Well I am sorry. But I didn't force you to read it now did I? I just felt like writing. So I should probably go to sleep now since it is a minute till 12:00.


Later dudes.

2 comments:

Joshua said...

My head hurts now.

Sara said...

Well I'm sorry. But like I said. You didn't have to read it.