This weekend was... not fun, terrible, horrible, completely boring. I'm kidding. It was pretty fun! Friday night I went to supper with Joshua. Supper was great. Then we went to the dance. Yes I got to go dancing! And.... it was actually a really good dance! I taught Joshua how to two step, he caught on pretty fast. And became a very good two stepper! Then we got to do the electric slide, macarena, and... one other one.. I don't know the name. There is a guy and he tells you what to do. Like "Slide to the left... slide to the right... take it back now ya'll... reverse, reverse." Such as that. It is pretty cool. Hmmm and I danced with, Joshua, obviously, Caitlin, Camille, kid named Shelby who is way younger then I am, but taller. Not cool... and I danced with... Hillman, sorry I mean Mike Hillman. He see's me and hollers "BLACKWELL!." Hmmm I do have a first name thankyou. Whatever. Anyway. Those are the people I danced with. I even did the hoppy dance! you do the hoppy dance to 'The Devil went down to Georgia' by Charlie Daniels. Good song. But the hoppy song wears you out. Oh and I also did the cotton eyed joe... oh wait. I attempted to do it. Lets just say that... well.. I can't do it. I did kinda sorta do it though... a little. But yes. It was a good dance. The best I've been too in a long, long time.
That night I went home with Caitlin. With plans of coming home yesterday... well plans change. My brother was helping some of our friends that are just down the road. He was supposed to come home yesterday, but they needed him today. So... we stayed. Caitlin and I had a... well... how would you say it... ummm a very... interesting time. Friday night we didn't get to bed until... like... 3. Well I actually think it was 2:50.. are something like that. Umm yeah. We watched a little of "Behind Enemy Lines" and ate chocolate frosting. Yes I know its not good for you, and it was definitely something we shouldn't have been eating that late at night. But hey, we're young! Hmmm we listened to our MP3 players some. And finally we were talking, and we both just.. fell asleep.
The next day... I mean. The same day. Cause well it was morning whenever we went to sleep. So anyway that day. We... had some breakfast... then... Well I don't remember exactly. I know we got on the computer some. Then we went out on the 4 wheeler... and... acted stupid... hmmm no Russian spies were left in that territory... ahem. We came back in after awhile and watched the rest of 'Behind Enemy Lines" it was a pretty good movie, a little sad. But not terribly sad. We had some dinner... and then we a ventriloquist on YouTube... hahahahaha. I just... cannot explain. He was pretty funny...
SILENCE! I KILL YOU!
Hahaha and the puppet was a skeleton.... we watched him and a purple one named Peanut. I guess ya'll really wouldn't get it, unless ya'll watched the video. It was pretty amusing. And Caitlin let us not forget the larvae boy. "7.. I'll pick you up at 7... 7.... 7." Oh my... I am sorry. It was just... one of those things. Hehe. Anyways.
We also went out and messed with a little filly. That made me happy. I NEVER get to do anything like that. So we went out and I caught this little cutie and we just worked with her a little bit.
All the horses thought I smelled good.... I'm serious! Like every horse that I went up to and petted would stick it's nose up in my face and smell me. No joke. So I just decided that I smelled good. Caitlin informed me that I smelled weird.... hateful child.
Oh and we uhhh... played with... chalk. And colored each others faces with chalk... What can I say? We're just kids at heart. Want to see pictures? No? too bad your seeing them anyways.


After all this I got to take pictures of their little darling colts.

Run away!!!!!!!

I took quite a few more. But I won't post them all. I get a little.. camera happy. Haha.
Hmmm and after this... we... well I don't really remember. We did the macarena on the 4 wheeler! Yep. Well actually I did it while Caitlin was driving. It might not have been very safe if she'd had done it while driving...
Oh yeah! We went riding her horse Wyatt bareback... double for a little while. He'd never been ridden double before so we weren't sure how he'd act. There is a first time for everything ya know! He did pretty good, didn't throw us off are anything.
Around... 4 I think it was we went over to the neighbors. Remember I told ya'll Taylor was helping them, and that we were supposed to be going home. And we didn't know they still needed Taylor until we got over there. So we visited for awhile then went back to the house. We had BLTs for supper! Mmmmm yuuum. I made the bacon. Ummm... and then.... we... listened to our MP3 players again.. I think. We talked, and.. called Joshua. Talked to him for about 25 minutes. And then we... became pirates! Arrgg!! We actually looked like pirates. It was kind of scary. But I am not sharing those pictures, they are too ridiculous.
We went back to being normal people... wait. Hold on. scratch the word normal. We're far from normal. We just... stopped being pirates and talked some more.... You know I don't have any idea what got into us. I mean becoming pirates.... Maybe the lack of sleep... are maybe it was the rum. I just don't know. Guess we'll never know.
We crashed... sometime. And woke up... pretty late. The latest I've slept in a long time. We then ate a grape fruit. Got on the computer for a bit. I washed my hair. We ate some dinner... and then watched more ventriloquists. Hmmm and... listened to some Bill Engvall... then I was taken back over to the Carpenters. Talked to them for a bit, then came home. Now here I sit. Listening to my MP3 player, surprise, surprise. DAVID CROWDER ROCKS!
There is probably more that happened. But at this moment my tired brain cannot think. I have gotton to bed late these past three nights. So now I am going to crawl into bed and... well sleep. What else do you do whenever you go crawl into beds. Think? Well in my case yes, I probably do to much thinking. But I don't think I'll be doing any thinking tonight. My eyes are starting to get heavy, and my brain is turning off.
Nightie night. Don't let the bug bugs bite. Seriously. Don't. They hurt.





3 comments:
Ok, I read this post but didn't post anything because I don't know what to post. Dancing was great! I want to go dancing again. Now I even have nice-ish boots. Nice chalk ; )
Joshua
Ummm...me thinks I should be worried! Not sure your mama will let you continue to socialize with us!
My husband tries to make me dance, and I tell him no. So he keeps trying until I give in. Only at home though. He once tried to get me to dance at a wedding, and I was a chicken. I don't even know if he CAN dance....we just sorta sashay around in circles. Sometimes I hold a rose in my mouth. Okay, not really, that was a lie. :-D
I'm worn out after reading your post, it makes ME want to go to bed...
Hope you have a great rest of the week!
-LeAnna
Post a Comment