Getting a drink
Rufas
Martin talking to Taylor ((he was probably picking on him ;) ))
And now they are messing with their ropes...
Water trough...
Windmill
Feather on Nathan's hat
Nathan
Well, adios ya'll!
Ya wanna know something before I go? TEXAS COUNTRY IS AWESOME!
Just had to get that out =]
5 comments:
Your new camera takes some awesome pictures! Do you edit them at all or are they straight from the camera? Good job, either way!
LeAnna
Nope, they are straight from the camera. Well, I do crop them sometimes, but that is it.
My favorites are the last one of Rufas and both of Nathan. I love getting closeups on people's eyes and that one where he is off-center is fantastic! great pics!
what mode/aperture or what did you use to blur out his hat and focus on his eyes? your camera takes great pics!
Nice pictures! What all can you take with you on your trip? I bet they would love to see some of the "real life" cowboy pictures.
Very nice : ) Those are great. Have you taken a look at that Digital Photography book?
Post a Comment