5 Random Things
What I was doing ten years ago: 1998... (Are you serious? I can't remember what I was doing yesterday much less 10 years ago)
1. I turned 7
2. I was praying for a new horse
3. I was hating being a girl
4. I was riding my ole paint horse Navajo.
5. I was wanting to be older
5 things on my to-do list today
1. Clean my room
2.
3. Deliver the mail
4. Go to Walmart on my lunch break
5. Cook supper when I get home, and pack up some more stuff
5 snacks I enjoy
1. ice Cream
2. cookies
3. Cinnamon rolls
4. fruit
5. chex mix
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: in no particular order!
1. Give to missions
2. Buy a ranch for us all, one Jennifer and John could live on too
3. give to the church
4. save the rest
5.
5 bad habits
1. putting things where they don't belong
2. procrastinating
3. losing things
4. mumbling
5. avoiding things
5 places I've lived
1. Tatum NM
2. Hagerman NM
3.
4.
5.
5 jobs I’ve had
1. Working cattle, I went with my brother to help neighbor work cows for a few days
2. Reins for Life-a theraputic horseback riding center (Where I currently work, have been there since I was 14) I exercise the horses, and help out with the kids and such.
3.
4.
1 comment:
Who's Joshua? How does he know he is tagged if he never reads this blog? I doubt he knows he is tagged.
Post a Comment