Its a real easy camera to use, I like it a whole lot! :-)
Saturday, May 17, 2008
New camera!!!
Yup, I did it. I bought a new camera. A new camera that I really, really like. Its a Kodak Z812IS with 8.1 megapixles, and a 12x optical zoom. I got it yesterday whenever I went into town with my mom. I had read some really good reviews on it, and then I was in Walmart, I walked back to the cameras... and there it was, just sitting there, saying, "Buy me, buy me." How could I resist? I had picked it up, took several pictures, played with it a little bit, fell in love with it... and broke down and bought it :-) I sure do like it. Here are a couple pictures I took with it.




Its a real easy camera to use, I like it a whole lot! :-)
Its a real easy camera to use, I like it a whole lot! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Pretty nice.
Woohoo! Looks like a great camera by the pictures.
Well now, miss Sara, you know to whom much has been given, much will be required....which means we will be looking forward to some AWESOME pictures in the months to come!! Looks like you got a great start!!
Hooray! Nothing like a new camera that is easy to use ;) The pic's of Nathan below are too cute. For being an awful ornery little booger, he sure doesn't mind havin' his picture taken, does he? :P
Congrats on the new camera. Jen and I will be sad that you won't be able to take our picture when we come see Jennifer in July! ;) But ooooh well. :D
Cute pictures sister! You should take some at work, those would be neat to share. :)
YAY! New cameras are fun. great pictures!
Ohhh...I've got camera fever baaadd. I've got my ol' heart set on a Rebel XTi, Lord willing and unless I find another one I like better. If I'd had it already, I would've already booked a wedding in August...psssh.
Yes--seconding LeAnna's comment--we're gonna miss you, girl! :(
Lora, I will definitely try and capture some good shots :)
Sister, I'm going to try and take some one of these days, but its a lot easier said then done...
Jen, Ah nice! a Rebel XTi I was drooling over them myself. I am pretty bummed I'm going to miss seeing you guys!! :(
Now that is cause for celebration! I was bummed about your other camera, but it looks as if you have mastered this one from the start~ awesome shots! Now that you are no longer camera-less, you can breathe easy. Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment