Friday, May 16, 2008

Playing in mud puddles

There is some awesome mud puddles from the rain. So Nathan and I decided to go have some fun.

No he didn't really fall in but it would have been awful funny!

Reflection....

Rambo liked the water too


Preparing


Now run!


Who's feet are these?


Walking...





It's little ole me

And my name :P


Nathan is a goofball.


I'm a monster!

The arm of steel (so he says)


I'm meeeellltiiingg...

Better not splash me boy!

He splashed me (then I pushed him down in the water)

Look at that evil satisfied grin


The water was deeper here


A few close up shots. See the mud on his face? hehe.






Haha he's all wet now! I told you I pushed him down



Jump!


Got a little something on your face


Time for some more running

Where'd he go!?!

Oh there he is.

he's running...

turns around and runs some more...




He's sticking his whole nose under


Now he's running, I just love this picture.



Gotta love the mud puddles!

3 comments:

Joshua said...

Haha! That looked like a lot of fun. I would have thrown him down in the mud, but he probably would have drug me down too. ;) I don't think we got as much rain as you.

Joshua

Ranch Wife said...

Very cool photos Sara! Nothing like a spending the afternoon in a good mud puddle!

Paula said...

I love it! Great photos, cute Nathan, cute you! Enjoy the puddles! Go ahead, get wet!