Friday, September 21, 2007

Allsups

Has anyone ever noticed that all allsups smell the same? I mean seriously! they do. I was actually talking about this on the phone with someone.... They said that they hadn't noticed this.... hmmm.... ok so maybe I'm the only weird one that has noticed this, but hey like I said before I have never claimed to be normal. But I mean really. I find it to be the strangest thing. I've gone into a lot of Allsups, in several different states. And they smell the exact same! How weird is that, I mean really to have all these stores all over the country... well I don't know if they are all over the country or not... but they've been everywhere I've been. But to have them smell the same.... weird. Oh and their food taste the way the store smells... ok so that may not make sense, you'd just have to eat something from there to understand. Maybe they do it on purpose... they could use the same air freshner or something.... hmmmm..... Well I'm going to leave ya'll with this strange thought of mine.

3 comments:

Joshua said...

Hahaha. Hahahahahahaha. Oh, and smell is something like 80% of taste. ; )

Anonymous said...

Its the burritos.

Sara said...

Hmmm your probably right!