So I decided to make a blog on here instead of xanga... why you may ask? Well I was having some issues with xanga(it was giving me problems) and I just wanted something different anyways :). So pretty much what I'll put on here, is just my... well... thoughts, which a lot of the time will probably be totally random, and pointless, they might be kind of crazy and wild, and maybe every now and then there will be a deep one, who knows. I'll also post about the happenings in my life, whether boring, or maybe even a little exciting, guess we'll just see.Sara
12 comments:
I feel so "in the dark." I just found this blog today, the 12th. Ok, time to catch up.
Hahaha :) they are kind of crazy posts...
haha, cool blog Sara... you make me laugh =D
They seem to really express your personality. A little on the goofy side. ; )
Hmmm yeah... that is a part of me you haven't seen much of, good or bad?....
Good. It means you aren't boring. Boring is... well... boring.
haha, well sometimes I feel like a boring person.
I feel boring too but some people tell me I'm not and I guess I have to believe them. It is all in the eye of the beholder.
Nope your not boring :]
I think everybody feels boring from time to time... I know I do. =)
Why am I the only one with an avatar?
I don't know Joshua :]
Post a Comment