Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sadness, smashed finger, onions, and ink stains

So this morning was kind of hard for me, I was stressing about some stuff... like really stressing. But a great person made it better :) but I've still been sad... but I don't want to get into all that. Anyways so I couldn't think of what to cook for dinner (lunch) well I finally decided on enchiladas, well kind of enchiladas you just cook the hamburger meat, make green chile sauce, do the corn torrillas in oil, grate chesse, and the people just make them themselves. Well I had to go out to the barn to get a package of hamburger meat, we keep it out there in a big freezer. As I'm going out I go through the stupid door and well... smash my finger in the door... which results in me yelping in pain and start jumping up and down, and shaking my hand... (why do I do that it's not like it helps) and going "Dangitt, dangitt, dangitt." It really didn't feel very good, I had a red finger for most of the morning... stupid door....

After all that I get my hamburger meat thawed and cooking. Check laundry and such. I already had the house clean... then I dice some potatoes, and get them cooking in the oven. Then we start on the green chile sauce. I chop the chiles in the food processor. Then I saute the onions and garlic in olive oil... saute... that is kind of a funny word, saute. Kind of a fancy sounding word if you ask me.... hmmmm. Oh onions... stupid, stupid onions. I hate onions, I don't like them in food, I don't like them period. I cut into it start chopping them up. And then we get the eye burning, and watering and me sitting there mumbling "stupid onions... oh stupid onions." (wipe my eyes) "stupid, stupid onions." Then I have to step back walk around the kitchen wiping my burning, watering eyes. Stupid onions.... can we say bitter against onions? hmmm... yes.

Then we move on... I almost drop a fork on my poor little toes... hmm maybe I should start wearing shoes while I cook, to protect my little feet... ok big feet. Well I get everything cooked... and wait for everyone to show up back at the house to eat... I wait and wait... as my food is getting cold. But they finally show up. I start folding clothes right after we eat, and discover ink spots on one of my shirts! then another one... then one of my brothers, and a few other shirts... I was not very happy, and neither was my mom. We take them into the laundry room, and I scrub on them with rubbing achohol, and this stain remover stuff... for 3 stinkin hours. I get all the stains out of all the shirts, but my brothers brand new one. So I got to sit back in the laundry room and mumble about stupid stains. Grrrrr..... and I finish, with most of the stains out with sore arms. And I go to clean the kitchen, then fold laundry. Now I'm on here, posting :) and now I now I better go, this has been another long post. I need to go heat up supper...

5 comments:

Joshua said...

Yeah, this morning was real hard for me too. I am glad someone was able to help you through and make it better. I am still bummed about my morning, but I am sure it will wear off eventually... maybe like a few months ; ) You really need to watch yourself. It seems to be a common occurrence for you to hurt yourself. I am not even that bad. However, when I do, I do it real bad. It usually includes a 1/4 or more deep cut with something really sharp. Be glad your injuries heal quickly. Oh, and tell your dad to clean out his pockets, *shakes head*. Haha. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Joshua

Sara said...

I'm sorry your morning wasn't that great :( Hmmm.. I'll try to take better care of myself... I'm not sure if I can keep from injuring myself though... I will try though.

Anonymous said...

Sara,your blogs are always so interesting.I guess you have inherited Mama's writing skills.Mine is so boring.Ohwell,I don't know if anyone reads it,so I guess it doesn't matter.Sounds like a bummer of a day.Days like that stink.

Sara said...

well I'm glad you find it interesting :)

Anonymous said...

Now I'm sad Sara! When you said you've been sad lately it made me feel bad. Now I want to call you and tell you a stupid joke to make you laugh! Haha... But I do that enough. I'm sending hopes and prayers of happiness! Oh, and to you too Joshua. =) [[Oh, and Jennifer- I read your blog! Keep writing! =D]]