Ok so I'm sure that pretty much everyone has put their hand under hot water running out of the faucet at sometime or the other. Well I happen to do it almost everyday! A lot of the time I turn on the hot water so I can rinse the food off our plates, silverware, or whatever so I can put it into the dish washer. Well then without thinking I stick my hand under the water to rinse it off, or to get the dish rag wet or something, which leads to a burned hand and me jumping up and down going "Dangitt, ouch! dang, dang, dang that hurt!" and then shaking my hand thinking that will ease the pain... yeah right like that is really going to work. I mean seriously I do it almost every day! Sometimes I'll have the hot water running then I turn it off, then a few seconds later turn it back on, and me being me forgets that is a going to be hot sticks my hand under it again, causing myself more pain. Wouldn't you think I'd learn, I mean any other person would have learned after the first are second time. Are atleast wouldn't do it so much. I also love it when I have silverware under the hot water then I go to pick it up and it's really hot. Then I drop it and go "Dangitt!" Goodness...
Not only that but I also seem to injure myself in other ways. I'm such a butter fingers so I will sometimes drop things on my feet such as: Silverware-butter knives, steak knives, forks, spoons whatever. Pots, rocks, anything you can imagine. I have stubbed my toe a number of times, actually just here recently when I was on the phone, oh and I also hit my head really hard on the headboard on my bed the other day, I was also on the phone whenever that happened... But that was mainly because of the person I was talking too ;) I have tripped over stuff which pretty much always resulted in hurting myself. I mean I seem to always do something to injure myself... why? well it's not like I mean too. Maybe I'm just that way to give people a good laugh...
4 comments:
I am not that bad. Kind of often I will turn the hot water on and rinse out the washcloth. The hot water kind of hurts, but my hands are too thick to have it really burn that quickly. It is a good thing, otherwise I would be in the same predicament as you.
But speaking of just hurting myself in general, I did about 30 minutes ago. I was running to the fuel truck to fuel airplanes and decided not to go around a water faucet. I attempted to jump over it right after I though to myself, "Hmm, wouldn't I look like a fool if I was to trip on that..." So I jumped, my trailing foot caught the top of the faucet and I went down hard. It ripped both the knees on my pants, bloodied my left leg, and took a chunk out of my right hand. Oh well, I will deal with it. I am happy to know that I am not the worst klutz. Hahaha.
Oh Joshua, Joshua haven't I told you to be more careful?
I am not so sure you have a lot of room to talk miss burn my hands five times a day! Haha.
haha true :]
Post a Comment