Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Weiner dogs...

This morning I was awoken from my peaceful, pleasent sleep by our weiner dog, Ginger. Now she always goes to bed with Nathan at night, but in the early morning hours she arises and comes into my room. She sits by my bed and starts whinying, and whimpering and making all these strange noises... So I wake up, half way anyways and say

"Shut up and go away." Ginger: (whines) Me: *growls* "Shut up." Ginger: arrr
(does quiet bark) Thinking: Stupid dog...

So she sits there and whines. I will sometimes just ignore her, and she keeps making these strange, whimpering/whinying noises and she continues to do so until I life up my covers and say "Come on Ginger." She sitsthere "Ginger get your stinking weiner dog butt up here." Still sitting there. "Ginger get up her now!" She then jumps up and put her front paws on my bed and looks at me. "Come on Ginger." Finally she jumps up then dives to the very end of my bed right by my feet. And I just sigh, roll my eyes and fall back asleep. So why can't the dog just jump up there without making noises and wating for permission from me? I don't know, it's just a weird Ginger thing... so anyways I wake up in the morning with her laying on her side right by me, with her head only inches from mine... crazy animal....

This mornings weather was perfect though. I woke up cuddled up in mybed with only my head sticking out of the covers and a dog laying beside me, I look out the window and it's a overcast sky. My favorite type of weather,overcast and cold, which is exaclty what is was. So I'm kind of strange, I'm not like a dark person or anything I just love dreary days :) I never claimed to be normal.

So after a while I decided to stop being a bum drag myself out of my warm, cozy bed and change clothes and eat some breakfast. I then put the dishes into the dish washer. Then go into my room, close the door, turn on my computer, turn on some Thousand foot Krutch, and start cleaning... yes my room was kind of in a mess.... But I got it cleaned up. Then I took my camera outside and took some pictures, then I went off on the 4 wheeler with my camera. Took some photos and such. Tormented a ant... well I was actually trying to take a picture of it but it kept running away from me... stupid ant. Then I swalled a bug while I was driving the 4 wheeler... yeah... that'll teach me to not open my mouth while I driving that thing but ya know it's a well known fact that bugs are a good source of protein... why can't something that tastes good be a good source of protein, after I did that I had that Hank the Cowdog song going through my head about eating bugs... "Eating bugs is lots of fun..." Haha
Anyways so I took off back to the house came up to some mudpuddles... I actually thought about going through them but I figured I would probably get stuck and I didn't exactly want to walk all the way back to the house, since I was quite a ways from it. And besides all that there putting up a oil rig thing and I would had to have walked by it and I didn't want to do that cause there are some strange characters that work on those things... not trying to be mean or anything but it's true. I'm not a very trusting soul, but hey ya can never be to careful. Hmmm I should learn karate or take self defense or something so I can kick some butt if anyone ever decides to try and mess with me.... hehe. So anyways I just turned around and went back the way I came, it did take me quite a while longer to get back to the house, but oh well. So yes I'm going to put the pictures up on facebook and probably photobucket case anyone is interested in looking at them. Now I must go do something... not sure what, haha.

Sara

2 comments:

Joshua said...

I didn't think that your room was big enough to get messy. There isn't really any place to clutter... Oh, and beef is a good source of protein. I am sure you like steak. Sounds like it was a great morning other than the possessed peanut. She really has something wrong with her, she attacks me then begs me to pet her. But such is with the dogs at the Blackwell house. Hahaha.

Sara said...

Hmm well my room can get messy, very messy sometimes. But it is always easy to clean... Yes we have a strange, strange little dog... oh ginger.